OUR COVID-19 MESSAGEStaying Safe with COVID
UPDATE | JULY 13
Dear valued clients,
We’re excited that we finally get to open our doors on May 19th.
We’ve heard from a lot of you that you’re just as excited. For some, it’s too early. We’ve listened and we’re going to tread lightly into re-opening. It’s going to take some time for us to figure out our new normal. Please be patient with us.
- We will be re-opening on May 19 but with reduced hours until a future date.
- Tuesday through Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and Saturdays from 10 am to 5 pm. Closed on Sunday and Monday and on stat holidays.
- To ensure your safety (and ours), we will be limiting the number of customers in our store. If you are not comfortable with shopping with other people in the store or there’s a few of you who would like to come in as a group, please give us a call. We can schedule in a private appointment with you for a Wednesday or Friday.
- We miss seeing you, but please stay home if you have a cold, influenza, or COVID-19-like symptoms (fever, cough, or breathing issues). You can still shop by visiting our online store.
- Clean, clean, clean…..Yup everyone coming into the store has to use hand sanitizer when they come in. We will be cleaning and disinfecting commonly contacted areas, including doorknobs, handles, display racks, checkout areas, change rooms, bathroom surfaces, counters, PIN pads, and light switches and anything else that doesn’t move in the store.
- Let’s maintain social distance by allowing two meters between you and others.
- We know it’s hard to not touch! You are welcome to try clothes on. However, we do ask that you limit you from trying-on items you are truly interested in since we will be following strict protocols between customers. Please ask us for assistance with folded items.
- We work with you and do everything in our power to make sure you get the perfect thing. However, sometimes it just doesn’t work out. We will continue to offer exchanges or store credits on regular priced merchandise.
- For the time being, we’ll provide you with a bag for your goodies and ask that you leave your reusable bags outside the store.
- If you’re not comfortable with coming into the store, we understand. We will continue to offer online shopping and pick-up in-store as an alternative to in-store shopping.
Thank you to everyone who supported us during our closure whether it was through purchasing something, following us on social media, sharing our posts, or sending us a message just to say hi and that you were thinking of us. We’ve missed seeing you!
Trina, Josh & Keaton ❤️
Any questions or you need to book an appointment please text 306-540-2897
Trinos Menswear Store Hours
Monday | CLOSED
Tuesday | 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Wednesday | 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Thursday | 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Friday | 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Saturday | 10:00 AM 5:00 PM
Sunday | CLOSED
*Closed on Holidays and the Sunday prior to a holiday Monday
Trinos Men's Wear, a retail business offering men's business, formal and casual clothing with exceptional service targeting the man who wants something unique and different offering products that are on the cutting edge of fashion.
Trinos Menswear goal is to provide service with a personal touch.
Trina's background as an artist, coupled with her strong sense of style has resulted in a fashion forward men's wear store. Having female staff offers a very unique perspective on men's clothing.
Continually researching and keeping up to date on the latest fashion trends, Trinos brings a unique, diverse and invaluable product to its customers.