SHOP MEN’S FASHION FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
UPDATE | MAY 12
Dear valued clients,
We’re excited that we finally get to open our doors on May 19th.
We’ve heard from a lot of you that you’re just as excited. For some, it’s too early. We’ve listened and we’re going to tread lightly into re-opening. It’s going to take some time for us to figure out our new normal. Please be patient with us.
- We will be re-opening on May 19 but with reduced hours until a future date. Our hours will be Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 11 am to 4 pm.
- To ensure your safety (and ours), we will be limiting the number of customers in our store. If you are not comfortable with shopping with other people in the store or there’s a few of you who would like to come in as a group, please give us a call. We can schedule in a private appointment with you for a Wednesday or Friday.
- We miss seeing you, but please stay home if you have a cold, influenza, or COVID-19-like symptoms (fever, cough, or breathing issues). You can still shop by visiting our online store.
- Clean, clean, clean…..Yup everyone coming into the store has to use hand sanitizer when they come in. We will be cleaning and disinfecting commonly contacted areas, including doorknobs, handles, display racks, checkout areas, change rooms, bathroom surfaces, counters, PIN pads, and light switches and anything else that doesn’t move in the store.
- Let’s maintain social distance by allowing two meters between you and others.
- We know it’s hard to not touch! You are welcome to try clothes on. However, we do ask that you limit you from trying-on items you are truly interested in since we will be following strict protocols between customers. Please ask us for assistance with folded items.
- We work with you and do everything in our power to make sure you get the perfect thing. However, sometimes it just doesn’t work out. We will continue to offer exchanges or store credits on regular priced merchandise.
- For the time being, we’ll provide you with a bag for your goodies and ask that you leave your reusable bags outside the store.
- If you’re not comfortable with coming into the store, we understand. We will continue to offer online shopping and pick-up in-store as an alternative to in-store shopping.
Thank you to everyone who supported us during our closure whether it was through purchasing something, following us on social media, sharing our posts, or sending us a message just to say hi and that you were thinking of us. We’ve missed seeing you!
Trina, Josh & Keaton ❤️
Any questions or you need to book an appointment please text 306-540-2897
Trinos Menswear | Clothing For Men
Suits : Sport Coats : Dress Shirts : Sports Shirts
Denim : Dress Pants : Outerwear : Accessories & More
A fusion of function and art.
Trinos Menswear carries a wide selection of brands.
DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Klauss Boehler, Ted Baker, Bertigo, Stacy Adams, Bosco Umo, Michael Kors, Au Noir, Marcoliani, Saxx, Horst, Stones, S. Cohen & more.
Don’t be intimidated by the brands. The friendly staff at Trinos Menswear is proud to help any man in Regina find the right clothes, from a new suit to a nice comfortable pair of jeans to a nice new shirt and tie for your first job interview or graduation.
Trinos Menswear even has all the accessories to complete your new look. From a Ted Baker hat to the amazing uniquely patterned Italian made Marcoliani socks, or a set of cuff links for your best man.
Check out the latest arrivals.
Where to buy Men’s Suits and Casual Clothes in Regina?
Trinos Menswear has been selling suits, shoes, jeans, shirts and fashion accessories to men in and around Regina for years. Come shop our new location. See what is new in mens fashion.
Where is Trinos Menswear located in Regina?
We have moved a little bit east of our old location in Regina. Our new location offers more change rooms and more clothing and suits to meet the demand of our shoppers. Located at 2741 Quance Street.
Stop in and see Trina and her staff.They will help pick out the right clothes & make you feel welcome.
Whether it’s your first suit or your tenth.
At the turn of the century, people who made or sold clothes were referred to as a clothier, a cloathesman or a clothman.
Fast forward to 2013, to Trino’s Men’s Wear, a red carpet retail experience that is inspired by what makes men look and feel good, delivered with an artistic touch. I sell men’s clothes that look and feel good, says owner Trina Fader. Since opening her doors in 2007, Trina received a Paragon Award for new business in 2008, and secured her place in the competitive and time-honored business of men’s fashion. Now six years later, she looks forward with a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. It’s no wonder that Trina is successful in this business traditionally dominated by men.
She takes on challenges with gusto and determination. When she started Trino’s, she was a single mother working and pouring all of her own resources into creating this vision of a men’s wear store that would redefine men’s fashion experience. “I did this all myself with some help from family and friends,” she says, gesturing to her perfectly manicured showroom. “We assembled every single rack and shelf in this store. We painted the walls, installed the baseboards, drilled the holes and built every single rack. I designed and installed the window coverings to ensure that suits would not be bleached by sunlight.” “Before I became Trino’s, I was an artist, painter and sculptor.
Every day I look at this shop as my canvas. I am its artist. I choose the colors, textures and styles to create a memorable experience for my customers.
Trina takes the business of men’s fashion personally, because she understands that often times shopping for clothes is challenging for men. “Women are very self-sufficient shoppers. Men sometimes need some extra help, especially if they don’t have someone to shop with them. The number of women’s stores still outnumber men’s fashion stores, so we are filling an important niche in the market place”. “The Trino’s shopping experience appeals to men because the process is enjoyable for them.
They want to look good and we provide advice about what looks good. We believe that the clothes should reflect our customer’s personality, what he does for a living, and how he expresses himself through fashion. We can outfit men for the boardroom, the baseball field and the night club. Men receive a red carpet experience at Trino’s in a friendly atmosphere. We are quick and painless. We offer complementary tailoring, client cards and a guarantee that our customer looks his best.
Men can be insecure about the clothes they wear and how they look in the same way that women can. We want to be sure they are dressed in clothes that they feel good wearing and that they know looks good. Our clients appreciate our honesty. We will offer opinions on how things are fitting or not fitting. We enjoy seeing them light up when they add a pop of color in a shirt or tie.
Trino’s golden rule is to not sell for the sake of selling. “Each client is a walking testimonial of our experience so we never take for granted the importance of treating each and every person with respect.” Once we have clothed a man, we record sizes and specific information that helps improve the process the next time we have an opportunity to serve him. Often times, the women in their lives will come to Trino’s to shop, and we know exactly what works and what doesn’t. Beyond fashion, we know there is an emotional connection between the clothes we wear and steps we take in our lives. As women, we tend to take the time for hair, makeup, and ensuring we have the perfect outfit and shoes.”
“Men like to look and feel good too.”
They want to have the perfectly fitted suit for that special occasion, like graduations, weddings, family occasions and formal events.” “As a mother of two boys, I completely understand the frustration of shopping for them, especially at the important times in their lives when they put on their first suit, like graduation.” Graduation can be costly. Trino’s annual grad promotion helps with the additional costs of graduation. Buy a suit shirt and tie and receive 20% off alterations complimentary. “No matter the occasion, we have you covered from head to toe.”
Want to be notified by email when we are having a SALE?
How about a special notice about INVITE ONLY events?
Trinos Men's Wear, a retail business offering men's business, formal and casual clothing with exceptional service targeting the man who wants something unique and different offering products that are on the cutting edge of fashion.
Trinos Menswear goal is to provide service with a personal touch.
Trina's background as an artist, coupled with her strong sense of style has resulted in a fashion forward men's wear store. Having female staff offers a very unique perspective on men's clothing.
Continually researching and keeping up to date on the latest fashion trends, Trinos brings a unique, diverse and invaluable product to its customers.